|Made||2nd April 2004|
|Coming into operation -|
|Regulations 1 and 2||6th April 2004|
|Regulations 3 to 7||1st October 2004|
(2) For regulation 2(2)(a), 2(2)(aa), 2(2)(b) there is substituted -
(b) a mother who is breast-feeding her child under the age of one year who is, or is a member of the family of a person who is entitled to -
(c) a child who is under the age of five years and who is a member of the family of a person who is entitled to -
(3) After regulation 2(4) the following is inserted -
Amendment of regulation 4 of the principal Regulations
4. In regulation 4 of the principal Regulations (Purchase of dried milk at a reduced price) -
5. After Schedule 3 to the principal Regulations there is added the following Schedule.
Evidence in writing needed for application for free milk and vitamins
2. A claim by the expectant mother shall be accompanied by evidence in writing of her expected date of delivery.
Declaration needed for application for free milk and vitamins
3. A claim by the expectant mother shall include a declaration that she or a member of her family is entitled to -
6. The following Regulations are revoked -
7. An expectant mother who on 30th September 2004, was entitled to and in receipt of milk, or, as the case may be, vitamins for personal consumption free of charge shall continue to have any entitlement determined in accordance with the provisions of the principal Regulations as if the amendments made by these Regulations had not been made until her entitlement as an expectant mother ceases.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety on
2nd April 2004.
Senior Officer of the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
 1992 c.7; section 171(2) to (5) is applied by Article 15A of the Social Security (Northern Ireland) Order 1988, which Article was inserted by Article 22(1) of and paragraph 6(a) of Schedule 6 to the Social Security (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 (S.I. 1990/1511 (N.I.15)), and amended by section 4 and paragraph 35(4) and (5) of Schedule 2 to the Social Security (Consequential Provisions) (Northern Ireland) Act 1992 (c. 9)back