|Made||21st October 2004|
|Coming into operation||21st October 2004|
(3) Any reference in these Regulations to a Community instrument is a reference to that instrument as amended on the date these Regulations are made.
3. These Regulations shall apply in relation to any initial determination made by or on behalf of the Department -
Review of Determinations
4. - (1) The Department may establish such procedure as it thinks appropriate for the review by it or on its behalf of a relevant determination.
(2) The procedures established under paragraph (1) shall -
(3) Any such procedure so established may, in particular, provide for consideration of the initial determination by such persons (not exceeding three) as the Department may appoint for that purpose, with a view to their making a report of their conclusions in relation to the initial determination and a recommendation as to the manner in which the matter should be finally determined.
(4) Where the Department establishes any such procedure as is mentioned in paragraph (3), it may -
(5) Any procedure such as is mentioned in paragraph (3) may provide that, where the Department decides to charge fees under paragraph (4)(b), a review in respect of which a fee is payable shall not proceed unless the application for that review is accompanied by the fee.
(6) Where, in pursuance of any such procedure as is mentioned in paragraph (3), a relevant determination is -
any fee payable by a person under paragraph (4)(b) in respect of the review shall be refunded to that person.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development on
21st October 2004.
A senior officer of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development