|Made||10th August 2004|
|Coming into operation||20th September 2004|
- (1) The 1984 Regulations shall be amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 3(1), after the word "Schedule", insert the following -
(3) In regulation 3(2), after the word "expression", insert the following -
- (1) Column 1 of the Schedule to the 1984 Regulations shall be amended as follows.
(2) The words "Building Society" shall be deleted.
(3) The words "Breed", "Breeder", "Breeding" and "Nursing Home" and the words appearing opposite them in column 2 shall be deleted.
(4) For the words from "Chamber of Commerce" to "Chamber of Trade" there shall be substituted the following -
- (1) Articles 4 and 5 of the Order do not apply to the carrying on of a business by a person under a name which includes any word or expression specified for the purposes of those Articles by virtue of the amendments made by regulations 3(2), 3(3) and 4(4), if -
(2) Nor do Articles 4 and 5 of the Order apply to the carrying on of a business by a person to whom the business has been transferred on or after 20th September 2004 during the period of 12 months beginning with the date of transfer so long as he continues to carry it on under the name which was its lawful business name immediately before the date of transfer.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment on
10th August 2004.
A senior officer of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment