|Made||3rd August 2004|
|Coming into operation||27th September 2004|
AND WHEREAS notice has been published, served and displayed in compliance with paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of Schedule 8 to that Order;
AND WHEREAS no objection has been received;
NOW THEREFORE the Department in exercise of the powers conferred by Articles 14(1), 15(1), 16(1) and (2) and 68(1) and (3) of the Roads (Northern Ireland) Order 1993 and now exercisable by it and of every other power enabling it in that behalf, hereby orders and directs as follows:
Citation, commencement and interpretation
1. - (1) This Order may be cited as the M2 (Crosskennan) Order (Northern Ireland) 2004 and shall come into operation on 27th September 2004.
(2) In this Order "the map" means the drawing numbered 34/58/FP/DO marked "M2 (Crosskennan) Order (Northern Ireland) 2004" copies of which have been deposited at the Department's Roads Service offices, Headquarters, Room 2-01, Clarence Court, 10-18 Adelaide Street, Belfast BT2 8GB and Northern Division, County Hall, Castlerock Road, Coleraine BT51 3HS.
2. The roads described in Part I of the Schedule shall become special roads.
3. The roads described in Part I of the Schedule shall become trunk roads and be part of the Belfast-Coleraine-Londonderry Trunk Road T7.
4. - (1) The Department shall carry out such works as it considers necessary for the provision of alternative facilities for road traffic and on completion of the works:
(2) The Department shall carry out such works as it considers necessary to prevent or restrict to such extent as the Department thinks fit, access to the lengths of road described in Part II of the Schedule by road traffic and to the roads described in Part III of the Schedule by vehicular traffic.
Classification of traffic
5. The roads described in Part I of the Schedule shall be used only by traffic of Classes I and II as set out in Schedule 1 to the Roads (Northern Ireland) Order 1993.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department for Regional Development on
3rd August 2004.
A senior officer of the Department for Regional Development