|Made||8th June 2004|
|Coming into operation||2nd August 2004|
(3) After regulation 12 there shall be inserted -
(5) Where the period for which the decision will apply comes to an end, the limits will be those set out in Column (1) of Part I of the Schedule unless before the end of that period the Committee reviews the decision in accordance with this regulation.
(6) A decision following a review to continue to use limits increased under regulation 12(2A), whether or not the increased limits have been altered, must -
(7) Before a decision under regulation 12(2A) or paragraph (6) can take effect, the Committee must revise and publish the written statement of investment principles which it is required to maintain under regulation 10 to include the matters specified in paragraph (4).".
(4) In the Schedule (limits on investments) -
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of the Environment on
8th June 2004.
A senior officer of the Department of the Environment
|Column (1)||Column (2)|
|Limits under regulation 12(2)||Increased limits under regulation 12(2A)|
Any single sub-underwriting contract.
All contributions to any single partnership.
All contributions to partnerships.
All deposits with -
(b) any body with power to issue a precept or requisition to a local authority, or to the expenses of which a local authority can be required to contribute,
which is an exempt person (within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000) in respect of accepting deposits as a result of an order made under section 38(1) of that Act, and all loans (but see paragraph 14).
All investments in unlisted securities of companies.
Any single holding (but see paragraphs 15 and 16).
All deposits with any single bank, institution or person (other that the National Savings Bank).
All sub-underwriting contracts.
All investments in units or other shares of the investments subject to the trusts of unit trust schemes managed by any one body (but see paragraph 16).
All investments in open-ended investment companies where the collective investment schemes constituted by the companies are managed by any one body.
All investments in units or other shares of the investments subject to the trusts of unit trust schemes and all investments in open-ended investment companies where the unit trust schemes and the collective investment schemes constituted by those companies are managed by any one body (but see paragraph 16).
Any single insurance contract.
All securities transferred (or agreed to be transferred) by the Committee under stock lending arrangements.