|Made||7th June 2004|
|Coming into operation||7th August 2004|
Notices in licensed offices
2. - (1) The licensed bookmaker shall exhibit in a conspicuous manner and in a conspicuous place inside the licensed office -
a notice stating that persons under the age of 18 are not admitted thereto.
(2) The licensed bookmaker shall exhibit in a conspicuous place inside the licensed office a notice setting out the terms on which he invites persons to bet in that office including -
Restrictions on advertisements
3. Except as provided by regulation 4, no advertisement -
4. - (1) To the extent that any of the matters set out in paragraph (2) would otherwise contravene the provisions of Article 32(11) of the Order, text in respect of all or any of them may nevertheless be included in an advertisement to which paragraphs (a) and (b) of regulation 3 apply.
(2) The matters referred to in paragraph (1) are -
(b) in the case of premises giving access to a licensed office, text indicating where any such office may be found;
(c) text indicating the hours during which a licensed office is open;
(d) text indicating the facilities afforded to persons resorting to the licensed office concerned;
(e) text indicating the range of bets available in the licensed office concerned; and
(f) text providing information relating to any event in connection with which betting transactions may be or have been effected in the licensed office concerned, including information as to the odds available on any particular event.
(3) Text in respect of the matter referred to in paragraph (2)(a) is not permitted if it exceeds 3 words in length.
5. The following are hereby revoked -
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department for Social Development on
7th June 2004.
A senior officer of the Department for Social Development