FAIR EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL
CASE REFS: 10/16 FET
CLAIMANT: Jason Browne
RESPONDENT: Schivo NI Ltd (In Liquidation)
REASONS (FOR LIABILITY DECISION)
Constitution of Tribunal:
Employment Judge: Employment Judge Buggy
Members: Mr C McIlwaine
Mrs F Cummins
The claimant was represented by Mr M Potter, Barrister-at-Law.
The respondent was not represented.
1. Our liability decision in this case was issued on 25 October 2017.
2. We refer to the written "Reasons (For Liability Decision)" which we provided on
6 April 2018 in the Darren Cowey case [CRNs 14/16 FET and 272/16 IT].
3. In respect of the liability decision in this case, our Reasons are, for all practical purposes, exactly the same as those Cowey written Reasons.
4. Accordingly, the present Reasons should be read as though paragraphs 1-71 of the Cowey Reasons:
(1) had been written in respect of the present case and
(2) had been set out below.
5. The parties will have noted that the claimant in this case made all the same claims, and only the same claims, as the claims which were made in the Cowey case. The parties will also have noted that, in respect of each such claim in this case, the outcome was the same as the outcome of the corresponding claim in Cowey.
Date and place of hearing: 5-6 June 2017, Belfast
Date decision record ed in register and issued to parties: