(Immigration and Asylum Chamber) Appeal Number: HU/15781/2016
THE IMMIGRATION ACTS
Heard at Field House
Decision & Reasons Promulgated
On 26 June 2018
On 15 th February 2019
DEPUTY UPPER TRIBUNAL JUDGE DAVEY
the Secretary of State for the Home Department
(ANONYMITY DIRECTION NOT MADE)
For the Appellant: Mr C Avery, Home Office Presenting Officer
For the Respondent: Mr S I Ali, Solicitor of Everest Law Solicitors (19-20 Chambers)
DECISION AND DIRECTIONS
1. An error of law was established and reasons given by Upper Tribunal Judge King on 30 May 2018. Submissions as to venue for remaking the Original Tribunal's decision were invited but unresolved.
2. On 26 June 2018 I gave directions at a hearing, attended by Mr. C. Avery S.P.O. for the Secretary of State and Mr. S. I. Ali Solicitor for Kamala Rai, to the parties. I do not know why despite twice trying to get this matter transferred it is still with the UT (IAC).
3. The directions were as follows:
1. List for hearing at Hatton Cross, not before FtT Judge Davidson.
2. Nepali interpreter required.
3. Time Estimate: one hour.
4. List for CMRH in the FtT (IAC) if required.
5. Rehearing on all issues. No findings of fact to stand.
6. Any additional evidence or submissions to be filed by either party not less than ten working days before further hearing unless a CMRH or PTR directs otherwise.
Signed Date12 February 2019
Deputy Upper Tribunal Judge Davey