|Made||25th November 2004|
|Coming into operation||8th January 2005|
(2) For the purposes of these Regulations, a vehicle is to be regarded as being manufactured on or after a particular date if it is first assembled on or after that date, even if it includes one or more parts which were manufactured before that date.
(3) For the purposes of these Regulations a day shall not include any day that is a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
(4) For the purposes of these Regulations, "public holiday" shall not include Good Friday and shall include Easter Tuesday.
(5) These Regulations apply to relevant vehicles.
Fees for original applications
3. - (1) The fee prescribed for the purposes of regulation 5(3)(b) of the Approval Regulations, in respect of an original application, is -
Fees for further applications
4. - (1) The fee prescribed for the purposes of regulation 5(7)(d) of the Approval Regulations, in respect of a further application is £15.
(2) Any fee which would otherwise be payable by virtue of regulation 5(7)(d) of the Approval Regulations, in respect of a further application, shall not be payable if, by agreement, the vehicle is submitted for examination at the place at which it was previously examined before the end of the fifth day following that examination on which the Department will accept vehicles for examination and the requirements of paragraph (3) are met.
(3) The requirements of this paragraph are that the further application must be due only to a failure to comply with -
or any combination of sub-paragraphs (a) and (b).
(4) For the purposes of this regulation -
Fees - replacement certificates
5. The fee prescribed for the purposes of regulation 10(2)(b) of the Approval Regulations is £12.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of the Environment on
25th November 2004.
A senior officer of the Department of the Environment
The fees payable for a further application are as follows -
In the case of a further application, no fee is payable, if the vehicle is submitted within 5 days of the original test and the items that did not comply in the original test can be proven to comply using documentary evidence, or the items that did not comply in the original test are listed in Item 27 in Schedule 2 to the Approval Regulations.
Copies of the Regulations referred to in these Regulations can be obtained from TSO, 16 Arthur Street, Belfast BT1 4GD.