Reading RG1 1HE
B e f o r e :
|- and -|
|NEIL PHILIP SHEPSTONE||Respondent|
Official Shorthand Writers and Tape Transcribers
Quality House, Quality Court, Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HP
Tel: 020 7831 5627 Fax: 020 7831 7737
The Respondent did not appear and was not represented.
Crown Copyright ©
HIS HONOUR JUDGE EVERALL:
(i) the respondent was served with the order dated 15th July 2013 (see the certificate of service dated 25th July 2013);
(ii) the respondent has failed to file with the court and serve on the applicant a statement of means in Form E by 12th August 2013 or at all, as required by paragraph 1 of the order dated 15th July;
(iii) the Respondent was served with the committal application dated 28th August 2013 (see the certificate of service dated 16th September 2013);
(iv) the respondent has been guilty of contempt of court by failing to comply with paragraph 1 of the order dated 15th July 2013; it is ordered that
(1) the respondent, Neil Philip Shepstone, be committed to prison for a period of fourteen days.
(2) The committal order is suspended until 4 p.m. on 14th October 2013, and will not be put in force if during that time the respondent files with the court and serves on the applicant a statement of means in Form E.
(3) In the event of non-compliance any application for issue of the warrant should be made to a Judge.
(4) Paragraph 2 of the order dated 15th July shall be varied to 4 pm 17th October.
(5) The respondent pay the applicant's costs of and incidental to this application, to be subject to detailed public funding assessment if not agreed.